11/11/13

Community Helpers (Continued)

Using some Funshine Express manipulates of different Community Helpers. They suggested using them in a Charade type game. Where we take turns picking a community helper and acting like that community helper.

My kids weren't that familiar with the roles of the different Community Helpers- so I made this game instead.
Using poster board and construction paper - I made a map of a community with the different business buildings. (Library, Hospital, Vet, Post Office, Fire Station, etc.. etc..) I let the kids play this game with me one on one and we talked about the different roles of each community helper.

I love the supplies I get from Funshine Express. They are so versatile!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket