12/2/13

Hand Out tips

Funshine Express also supplies worksheets that fit the month's theme, or number/letter/color etc.


I have found- I get the best work out of my kids if I cut the paper and make this two activities.
If I put the paper in front of them, they color the page and neglect the writing assignment on the top.

So I cut the top off the worksheets.

AFTER they do their best work practicing their letter or number- they show me their work and I give  them the "color page" portion.
 
Just a little modification. I love how versatile Funshine Express supplies are! It is so easy to modify and mold their curriculum and their activities to fit the personality and kids in your preschool!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket