4/28/14

April Showers...




Today was officially "crazy weather". It was blustery and SNOWING! I don't mind- I will gladly take a few freak snow storms, if I can have a few days of spring sprinkled here and there.

Today we did a fun craft- supplied in my Funshine Express curriculum monthly kit. Funshine Express suggested dipping coffee filters in water/food coloring. I gave the kids a choice. (I didn't think food color in water would be as fun as just painting with watercolors.) The kids were unanimous- they wanted to experiment with the food coloring/water!

They love the unconventional art projects that Funshine Express provides.
The coffee filters are going to be the tops of "umbrellas".


Half the kids worked on the coffee filters while the other half- decorated their paper with finger print "raindrops".

We let everything dry while we did our rotations and stations. Then after snack, everything was dry- so we were able to put them together.


We read a cute book at story time, called Rain drop Plop!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket