4/21/14

Parachute fun

 
Parachute fun! Funshine Express.com often offers ideas of games and activities to play with a parachute. We often used just a sheet or blanket.
 
 You can imagine my preschoolers delight when Funshine Express sent a real parachute!
We have used it a handful of times inside- today was the first day we played with it outside.

I am still recovering-- slowly from throwing out my back.
Blah!
You would think I was 100 years old! I'm not.
But I feel like this year I have been riddled with injury and illness.
I am so grateful for my monthly Funshine Express curriculum monthly kit. Funshine also has supplementary supplies... like parachutes, puzzles and other educational supplies .

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and make cash from every click on your shortened urls.

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm