5/12/14

Mother's Day Card

I don't know if I told you or not-
I threw my back out- during spring break and I am still in a lot of pain.
I found out I have scoliosis in my lower back and it is making walking and bending, lifting and moving in general difficult.
I am working with a physical therapist and chiropractor and recovery has been s-l-o-w.
 
The reason I tell you this?
Life happens
The unexpected HAPPENS
I feel like this year I have been thrown so many zingers
Unpredictable ailments.
 
Yet
Preschool must go on!
 
I planned and expected to modify and add so many fun activities this year of preschool.
I really wasn't planning on depending on my Funshine Express monthly curriculum kit like a life-line.
 
 
 
Yet a life line- it has been!
Funshine Express has so many cute activities leading up to mother's day.
Here are pictures of one.
 
 

The kids had fun personalizing these mother's day cards. Today in circle time- everyone got to share what they did- to celebrate mother's day. The kids were so excited to share.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket