4/25/14

Eggs, Eggs... eggs.

Easter is over, everyone is crashing hard after a sugar rush, and my plastic eggs are still everywhere! (lol). That is okay. We are still talking about eggs in our preschool. Chicks aren't the only thing that pops out of eggs. (this is the cute craft we made- provided in my Funshine Express Monthly Curriculum kit.) We talked about what other critters come from eggs. Fish, Snakes, lizards, Alligators, etc... lots of creatures come from eggs.
 
Funshine Express- in their daily curriculum guide- also offer lots of fun activities.
 
Today for science- I filled my plastic eggs with different items and we played a matching game.
 
We had to listen closely! Buttons and safety pins sound a lot alike! The kids really enjoyed this as a group activity, so I also made it a station in our rotations. They really enjoyed finding the matches!
So fun!
 
I love days like today-
The kids really enjoyed every aspect of preschool.
A+ Funshine!
 

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket