3/7/11

It's NOT too late!

It's not too late to start a SUPER EASY book club this month!
March 25th : the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 comes out.
See official site HErE




My boys really enjoy this series! My second son has read the complete series... while my third son is plugging along in this book.. hoping to finish it by book club. If he finishes the book by book club... (I pay for the movie and popcorn and such.) If he doesn't... he still gets to go.. but he has to pay for it. The race is on!

I love and hate Movie/Book Clubs.

I love : that they are so super easy to host and motivate.
I hate: that we are limited to "what's coming to the theater" mentally. There are so many GREAT and Wonderful books that have been made into movies.... why narrow the playing field so much??

but I have to remind myself.
"Just be happy they are reading!"

that's the goal.... right?

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket