8/19/13

Funshine Express

So- as you know, I am using FUNSHINE EXPRESS curriculum this fall to teach preschool. But I haven't told you... they have other programs for different ages- NOT JUST PRESCHOOL!

Buttercups is a program designed for 6months- 36 months.
Fireflies is the preschool program for ages 3-5years. (this is what I am using.)
Jitterbugs is a program for ages 6-10 years old.

and then they have a Christian program called FUNSHINE Faith lessons for ages 3-5years old.

I thought I should mention that- some of you might not be teaching preschool... maybe you do daycare and would like some cute crafts to break-up your day? Maybe you work for an after school program? Or you offer before and after school babysitting? Funshine express has a program great for people who work with children.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket