11/1/13

Community Helpers

          Here are some Community Helper Activities I wasn't able to post in October.

 I broke out the books I had about Community Helpers and tried to find more at the Library. But I guess every other preschool had the same theme- because I couldn't find ANY at our little Library! Thankfully Funshine Express includes a cute book in their monthly curriculum kids.
 I found this cute puzzle at my local school supply store. I love Doug and Melissa educational toys. The pieces of this puzzle are the heads, body and legs of different "Community Helpers". So cute!
They can mix and match them... or put it together in the right order.


 
 
And as usual- we had some cute crafts from Funshine Express.  
 
 
 
 
 
Look at the detail this student put in his police wallet/badge! (I think it is a self portrait.)
Simple craft- that really inspired their creativity.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket