11/13/13

Friendship Craft

This craft was provided in my monthly curriculum kit back in September- but I didn't get to this craft. This month's themes from Funshine Express are Thanksgiving and Music. (I am saving the Music crafts for next month, because for our group we are going to Music/Christmas Songs next month.)

I thought this Friendship/Buddy drawing was perfect. We've been talking about Thanksgiving and the helpful Native Americans who befriended the Pilgrims. For this art exploration- my little ones made their drawings banded together at the wrist.

It was a fun experiment and we talked about how friendships take compromising- give and take on both parts.

It was a great hands on activity that lead seamlessly into our theme.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket