11/26/13

Marble Maze

I've taken the challenge to think outside of the (x)box this Christmas and buy gifts for my sons that will inspire them to use their brain. All month I will share toys we have and toys I find that will intrigue kids enough to put down the IPADS and start using their own imaginations.

This is another huge hit at our house. This Marble Run game. Children love to build the course and then watch the marbles race! I love that there is no right or wrong way to put it together. Every day they come up with a different combination of ways they use these pieces.


This set on amazon is under $40 and hours, days, weeks, months of fun. I've brought this set to play rehearsals to keep kids busy when it is not their turn to be on set. It keeps them quiet and engaged. (Sometimes they don't want to leave to do their part on stage- they are so engaged! lol)

It really is a great toy!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket