11/27/13

Blog Spotlight: Frugal Fun 4 Boys

I have a strong (unconscious) pull to other mothers of 4 boys.  I feel a great sense of kinship when I stumble upon another blog with "4boys" in their name.

Today's craft was inspired by FrugalFun4boys.blogspot.com.
I was just browsing the web and stumbled upon her Thanksgiving Craft idea.
You can click HERE to see her project.

Sarah a cute, homeschooling mom of four boys and shares great ideas. I love her preschool ideas.

FrugalFun4Boys.com

She hosts a Lego Fun Friday- that I want to check out. (My sons love legos too!)

I LOVED her Math station using Legos- you can click HERE to see that!

I am going to add that into my preschool rotation this week. I know my preschool little ones will enjoy this activity. (For my math station- I used number cards that Funshine Express provided.)

It was fun "meeting" Sarah- you should check her out!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket