12/4/13

Blog Spotlight: Nerdy Science

"Met" Jessica today. (When I say "met" I mean, stumbled upon her blog. Obsessed over her posts for a few hours and now feel like we are soul sisters... lol) Isn't it funny how that can happen?



 This adorable blogger at Nerdybaby.blogspot.com . She has simple every day science experiments for preschoolers! (click HERE to be directed to those.)
Even though I get a mailed preschool curriculum (from Funshineexpress.com) every month- that has science ideas built in the curriculum.. I am still find myself looking for ideas on the internet. I just love how everyone shares their creativity.

She is a mechanical engineer, mother and blogger! Busy Mama! I was so happy to find her site. She is so passionate about science and points out-- that "science" is all around us! It is easy to talk about in our every day-to-day life.



1 comment:

Jess said...

Thanks for the highlight!

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket