12/20/13

Christmas Par-tay!

It just wouldn't be a preschool party- without an amazing Christmas craft (provided by Funshine Express in their monthly curriculum box.)

Some Christmas stories. (This made me laugh- I was cleaning up our craft/paint/newspaper- and the kids went to the books. This story is one of those Hallmark books: when you open the pages- my mother-in-laws voice starts reading the story.) They started their story time without me!

 
I love this story book idea- where you can record someone reading it.
This was a Christmas gift from a few years ago. A great thoughtful gift!
(And as you can see- it doesn't even have to be YOUR grandma reading it-
 for you to enjoy the story! lol)
 
 
One of the moms provided the snack today- and I thought this was really clever- food items to build edible snowmen!
 
 
Pretzels sticks, marshmallows and raisins.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket