12/11/13

Great Minds think Alike!

Over at Mel's Kitchen Café- she has some great ideas for Christmas gifts.
Click HERE to see her full list.

Here are two ideas I LOVED. (She has many great ideas-- some I have already, some I have already mentioned!)

A snowball maker- for epic snow fights! These are less than $5 and would be a great stocking stuffer for my boys. (I don't think we need 4- but two for each team at least!)


Another idea I really liked from Mel- was her felt playhouse.
My kids are a bit old for this- but for my preschool group- this would be so fun!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket