1/27/14

Worksheets


As you know, I cut the tops off my Funshine Express worksheets as a habit- so that the kids will focus on the writing portion of the worksheet and then be rewarded with the color portion.

Today we were focusing on the letter M. The picture that was on the bottom of the M page- was a mechanic with gears. (This follows the Funshine Express theme this month of : How Things Work.) Since I added a Snow/Snowman theme this month,  Mechanics and gears don't really follow our new theme, but... this was not a problem.

I cut the M practice sheet off the top...
This mitten color page was attached to writing the number 12 writing practice, that I had already cut off... so I just paired the M writing practice with the mitten color activity!

See how amazingly simple it is to modify the supplies that are provided by Funshine Express monthly curriculum kit? Simple!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket