2/28/14

Finishing up :Opposite Theme

 
I know I share a lot of craft projects.
One of my little guys at preschool today said-
"Ya know- I only come for the crafts!"
 
He was a little out -of-sorts today. Lol
But you better believe- I was thankful that Funshine Express has such great art & craft projects!
 
Each craft is so thoughtful.
Today we were weaving black and white paper together.
I pulled out my punches- and let them punch out shapes to place on their woven mats.
(all the paper provided by Funshine- naturally and the shape idea suggested by them too.)
 
 
THEN



For the opposite theme: Funshine also provided a matching game. I love how they always include a station/game idea in each monthly curriculum box. It helps keep my stations fresh and in line with the monthly theme.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket