2/17/14

Number Station

Today I thought I would share a simple station for preschool.
 
I love how versatile the supplies I get from Funshine Express are! Every month I get a few numbers in my monthly curriculum kit. (the numbers we are working on for the month.) I found this pocket chart at our local dollar store. Today I let the kids play with our number/shape/color board for one of our stations. This little guy wanted to put the numbers in order.

There are so many ways to use the supplies.
Thank-you Funshine Express- for making my life, just a little easier!

I am sneaking in another theme this month- Olympics! So fun!! That is what I appreciate the most about my Funshine Express Monthly Curriculum kit. Is the ease of day-to day planning... but when I want... I can take extra time to customize the curriculum and add and adjust to what fits the needs and interest of my preschool group.

Go USA!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket