3/24/14

Wiggle Activities

There is one part of our preschool day- my kids LOVE.
Wiggle Time

I think it is so important- to get wiggles out- especially if you expect little ones to sit still for any length of time.

My Preschool Day routine- goes as follows:

Writing time
Craft (this gives plenty of time for paint and glue to dry)
Wiggle Time
Circle Time
Stations
Snack
Story time

If we do our wiggle time outside- I switch things up a bit. We are ready for drinks of water after a good workout, so I have them sit again at the table and pass out snacks then.

In Funshine Express Monthly Curriculum Guide they  include daily activities they call "Movers and
Shakers"


 
 

These activities often require things you have around the house- if that.
Sometimes you don't need anything-- just active bodies- lol.
I love- love- love these ideas!
It is so nice to have a new game, stretch, or activity to do with the little ones every day!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket