2/8/11

Let your Child be the author!

Click here to view this photo book larger

I didn't delete the book- I don't know why it says that! But if you click on the link above- it will let you see it.

We went to the zoo and I took a million pictures.
My 5 year old is very much into animals and learning about animals and hoping that one day he too can be a rescue hero like "Go Diego".

I then went to Shutterfly - downloaded my pictures.

Asked the boys to help me write the captions in the book.
And now we are happily awaiting a book about our family going to the zoo!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket