8/10/13

New Preschool Circle Time Helps


Here are two things I ordered from FUNSHINE EXPRESS- to help my circle time.

I have a routine I've used in the past- but to stimulate my brain this year- I wanted to incorporate some new songs. When I saw this flip chart with CD- I couldn't wait.

(Just between you and me- I am terrible at remembering the words and tunes to songs. Sometimes I just flat-out draw a blank.) It is really frustrating- in the beginning of the year, when I am trying to establish the routine... to KNOW which song I want to sing-- but I can't find the right tune!

I am so happy - to have this flip chart. It is cute and has a great variety of songs for gathering, welcoming, birthdays, and just for fun!

I also ordered the music CD that goes along with this years FUNSHINE EXPRESS curriculum.
How brilliant is that!

So when our theme is "forest animals" -- they have a song that fits!
"community helpers"-- another special song for this theme!
every monthly theme... there is a song that goes along with it~

LOVE- LOVE- LOVE this~!
It is going to be a great year!

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket