8/28/13

Spot Light: Measured Mom

Meet Anna over at the Measured Mom!
I found her- by way of searching for preschool ideas.
She has a wonderful site- with LOTS and LOTS of free PRINTABLES!

I  love meeting other mom's who are as passionate about early literacy... and just literacy in general. She is a cute stay-home-mama with four small children.

She taught for eight years and earned her master's degree in education, but is taking a break now to stay home to raise those four children little ones. (Ages 6,4,3,1).

I think it is easy to loose focus sometimes in life- there are so many things competing for our time and energy. I admire women who find ways to stay focused on what is most important. You can feel her passion for teaching with each post and her love for children. I love her ideas and love her printables. They are cute and colorful and educational- to boot!

So happy I found Anna- I hope you take a moment to check out her site- at The Measured MoM.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket