12/18/13

Every Day Games- Preschool style

This game SPOT IT- comes in a bunch of different themes. We are a hockey family- so naturally our SPOT IT game is NHL themes.


Another game we play from time to time- (you can see in the picture) is Domino's. Again, these come with dots, or pictures/characters, that the children match. For preschoolers- I think the character domino's are more engaging.


I really like playing games with my preschoolers, one-on-one, during our station rotation.
It is a time, I can touch base with each child individually. We work on a skill- matching, patterns, sequencing, etc... (depends on the game we play). As well as teach skills like, turn taking and being a good sport.  Today I played GUESS WHO

  This is a "travel" game- and I love to play those modified games in my house too. I love how all the pieces are CONTAINED! No more - finding lost game pieces- around the house. If you have little ones, you might want to look for these modified games- for travel.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket