12/6/13

Music Theme: Jingle Bells, Letter J this week.

Funshine Express provided the jingle bells- for our craft today.
So simple- but so fun!
 I read Santa's Book of Names.
 
 
 This is a really cute book. There are parts in the story that refer to the sound of Santa's jiggle bells.
The kids had so much fun - supplying the sound effects to our story time today!
 
 
Now, I thought I would show you one of my display boards I set up each preschool day.
 
Here I display the numbers, letters, colors and shapes that Funshine Express provides each month in their monthly curriculum kit. It is a simple project tri-fold board with Velcro dots.
I LOVE using these project boards! Many home-base preschool moms feel the strain of losing "family space" in their house for their "preschool room".  By using these project boards- I can use our family room with the family- during NON preschool times. Yet when it is time for preschool- I pull these boards out and wha-la! A preschool room with educational displays.



 
 

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket