1/6/14

Happy New Year!


Our first day back to preschool! How fun! Today we talked about the New Year. The kids were excited to make their headbands. (Funshine Express provided curling ribbon to attach to these.)

They turned out so cute- I missed the opportunity to take a picture of all of them- things got a little wild, and it slipped my mind. They thought the curling ribbon looked like fire works.

It feels good to be back.
Today we had to review some of the preschool rules again.
Did I mention-- it got a little wild?

They were just excited, which makes me happy.
I am looking forward to this month- The Funshine themes this month are Penguins and How things work. I am postponing the "how things work" until next month. This month I am using the Penguin ideas and going to create my own activities relating to the theme snow/snowmen.

I love how helpful the monthly curriculum kits are from Funshine Express. Instead of having to come up with amazing ideas all the time- I can just pop in my ideas as I go. Or if I am feeling uninspired- just use their curriculum as is.

No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket