2/7/14

Heart Games

Funshine Express included some really cute activities for this month's  hugs & heart theme!
 
 
The monthly tracing heart shape
A number page- where you connect the dots to create a heart
A matching game
 
(the kids really enjoyed this simple matching game)
I was surprised! I played this game during our stations/rotations. With some children I was able to play the game 3-4 times and with others, we struggled to find matches and finish one game
in the allotted time! A simple game- but so important to help build memory skills!
 

Also included was this "Heart Breaker" game.
You cut them out to make puzzles that they put together.
 
Love my Funshine Express monthly kit!
I love that they have such thoughtful supplies in their kits.
 
 


No comments:

WELCOME TO OUR BOOK CLUB ROUND UP!
Interested in Winning Free Books?
If you would like to win a future books and stuff ...
Fill out the form below to enter to win!

(PS- you don't have to host a book club to enter- but if you DO host a book club for kids I am interested to know! So tell me a little bit about your group!)
Name:*
Email:*
Name of Book Club:*
Message:*
Verification No.:*
contact form faq

Powered by 123ContactForm.

Powered by 123ContactForm
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket